Saturday, February 20, 2010

bros before hoes




















every now and then i think to myself, self, this blog is getting a little too gay. and since it's more likely i'll end up a high school teacher than a career blogger, blogging so dyke-ily is just kinda weird (and not fun and kitschy like it would be if i were paid to do this). to remedy this gross underrepresentation of dudes on new year new me, i give you five bros i'd get with:












shia labeouf- he was a fug little kid on "even stevens", but now little louis stevens is lookin fiiiiiiine. and lucky for us, hollywood folks keep putting him in movies in which he either pulls off his clothes or his clothes get noticeably torn. i even saw the embarrassingly bad "eagle eye" cause he was in it.








trey songz- while he was never fug like young shia, tremaine used to rock that omarion look and i just couldn't get into that... but now that he's got the money, cars, clothes, and a haircut, i suppose i could be trey's ho.













lil wayne- judge me now if you must, readers, but perhaps my favorite thing about weezy (aside from his blatant love for weed, 5 ft. dreadlocks, and fully tattooed body) is his blatant homophobia. i know, i know... dyke blog reveres homophobia, it's crazy... y'all thought lil wayne was weezy, but i'm here to tell you weezy is wayne.












james franco- i met you back when you were daniel desario, a hottie from day one. and if it's possible, you actually got better looking in the past ten years. i know i'm nothing like kimiko, being that i'm a human, not packed with pillow stuffing, and not a character from 30 Rock, but i could pretend... and then have a three-way with liz lemon?











shaun white- just cue this sucker up to 3:33, i'm sick of typing.

5 comments:

  1. Caitlin, love reading your blog (and figured I should finally comment, rather than continuing to read anonomously, even though I already let the cat out of the bag re: my love for your blog...)

    Strangely, I just had a conversation with one of my students yesterday about Shia LaBeouf...how he was so weird looking on Even Stevens but has grown up very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. melanie, i appreciate your coming-out-of-the-secret-readership-closet post- i feel a bit better about not doing mac homework to write this blog when people actually read it :)

    aaaaaaaaaaaand... shia labeouf is hot, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could get paid to be James Franko's next girlfriend OR invest in sometime of pillow garb. And you forgot BRADLEY COOPER, I totally know you'd do him. Or as properly said "I'd hit that."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weezy and Shaun White make me wish I'd never cut my hair. Or that I could snap my fingers and have it back...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd mess James Franco's shit up. The rest, however, you may keep!

    ReplyDelete

if you say something mean, the new me's gonna come out and bust some skulls