Monday, January 11, 2010

does that make me a perv?


i'm starting a blog so when i find myself in social situations i might manage to keep my fucking mouth shut every now and then. does that make me self-loathing? it probably makes me arrogant.

my "ideas" come and go and those that still work in the morning might get stuck here. would you use another person's loofah without asking? i've done it. i'm not proud, but it's happened a couple times... at what point do individual instances become a pattern, though? a serial habitual sometime surreptitious latherist. it makes total sense to use someone's loofah without asking, cause why ask? what response would one want from that question? and if i'm showering at a place with more than one resident, would it be weirder for the person whose loofah i asked to use or those others whose loofahs didn't make the cut? i pick loofahs based on both the owners' cleanliness and general smell (yes to oatmeals and shea butters, no to bright floral tones and hippies), and i wash in secret. does that make me a perv? cause i know there are people out there who won't wash with the loofah, but wipe their ass with it.

4 comments:

  1. What the fuck is with that picture? I kind of have boots like those.

    And if you come visit, guess who's not using my loofah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a somewhat similar experience with toothbrushes, where i was the one whose toothbrush was used by a guest. they didn't do a very sneaky job though, because the bristles were still moist. gross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even use loofahs on MYSELF. Something about them creeps me out entirely. You know how sponges are like real dried out sea creatures? Loofahs prolly are, too.

    ReplyDelete

if you say something mean, the new me's gonna come out and bust some skulls